home
New to The Learn & Burn Connection?
Learn & Burn is the ultimate collection of high-impact success ideas set to exhilarating, heart-pounding, fitness-inspiring music. - Learn More
Tune IN... Turn ON... Turn UP!
The Learn & Burn Connection is your front-end to the life of your dreams and is fluidly integrated with the vast resources at your disposal at ThinkTQ.com. - Learn More
Tips... Tricks... Motivation... Inspiration...
Get great new ideas and insights from our many articles and editorials on personal training and success. - Read More
Connect... Commit... Collaborate... Communicate...
Visit the Learn & Burn Forums to chat with the Learn & Burn staff and other members. It's the perfect way to get and stay motivated. - Visit Forms
Who Are We?
The Learn And Burn Connection is part of the growing family of high-value, low-cost TQ programs for exceptional achievement. - Learn More

Get up and Go

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eric Haas 8 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SolSpector
    Participant

Before listening to the Learn and Burn energy track, I was walking slowly to work (aka my garage), now I have a spring in my step as I rush to get to where I’m going, knowing that each minute is another where I can be getting things done = off of my new ToDo list. And start from the top of the list instead of skipping to step 5, which I want to do. It motivates me to get the first 4 things done so I can get to step 5 now, that’s my little self reward system. Plus my wife recently called me lazy and I’m motivated to prove her wrong.

The Learn and Burn CDs are giving me the confidence to get UP and GO!!

Eric Haas
    Keymaster

Sounds like your get up and go got up and went…

In FULL gear!

Proud of you.

Keep up the great work.

er

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.