home
New to The Learn & Burn Connection?
Learn & Burn is the ultimate collection of high-impact success ideas set to exhilarating, heart-pounding, fitness-inspiring music. - Learn More
Tune IN... Turn ON... Turn UP!
The Learn & Burn Connection is your front-end to the life of your dreams and is fluidly integrated with the vast resources at your disposal at ThinkTQ.com. - Learn More
Tips... Tricks... Motivation... Inspiration...
Get great new ideas and insights from our many articles and editorials on personal training and success. - Read More
Connect... Commit... Collaborate... Communicate...
Visit the Learn & Burn Forums to chat with the Learn & Burn staff and other members. It's the perfect way to get and stay motivated. - Visit Forms
Who Are We?
The Learn And Burn Connection is part of the growing family of high-value, low-cost TQ programs for exceptional achievement. - Learn More

Burning Working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael De Piazza 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eric Haas
    Keymaster

Kent bought Jan and I one of those cool Nike Fuel wrist bands for Christmas.

He really bought it for me, his long time biz partner.

But was smart enough to get one for Jan too — as he knows that her #1 personal value is COMPETITION.

She is the most competitive 70 year old woman you will ever know.

Kent figured that I would drop off my interest in burning by say, January 10th. But with Jan keeping the competition going, I would stay committed, if, for no other reason, than to just not hear her jam me up!

This morning I listened to the Synergize track again for the 100th time as I walked.

My time was less, my cal burn was more, and I feel better — and am telling you this because…

You cannot go through life as an Army of one! You need people to help, push, tug, and move you to action.

The Synergy track, with the bounce-groove music really reinforced that idea in my old, addled brain.

The key for today: FIND SOMEONE TO HELP!

Gee — the learning while burning is working!!!

er

ER,

I enjoy how you bring your life to us all–for me, personally, you are becoming a dear friend and mentor.

It is interesting to me how the Synergy Track is listed as #7 of the 10 Tracks–I scored low in this area. But I am understanding that like the #7, it the perfect focal point to bring balance in my life by including others and I quote you..”You cannot go through life as an Army of one!”

It would be great to find other TQ members locally to connect with and have a partner such as you have with Jan. Maybe even having a feature on ThinkTQ website, similar to Facebook, to enable one to find folks in their area.

Well, got to get to learning and burning… thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.