home
New to The Learn & Burn Connection?
Learn & Burn is the ultimate collection of high-impact success ideas set to exhilarating, heart-pounding, fitness-inspiring music. - Learn More
Tune IN... Turn ON... Turn UP!
The Learn & Burn Connection is your front-end to the life of your dreams and is fluidly integrated with the vast resources at your disposal at ThinkTQ.com. - Learn More
Tips... Tricks... Motivation... Inspiration...
Get great new ideas and insights from our many articles and editorials on personal training and success. - Read More
Connect... Commit... Collaborate... Communicate...
Visit the Learn & Burn Forums to chat with the Learn & Burn staff and other members. It's the perfect way to get and stay motivated. - Visit Forms
Who Are We?
The Learn And Burn Connection is part of the growing family of high-value, low-cost TQ programs for exceptional achievement. - Learn More

2 Simple Windows Issues

Home Learn & Burn Community Forums Support 2 Simple Windows Issues

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dodoro51 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eric Haas
    Keymaster

As always, there are a couple of little “nits” Windows users have reported. Mac users — none!

If your system cannot “see” the zip file on the CD… or you can play the tracks, but they do not automatically load into WIN iTunes… the fix is simple.

Finally, on the first build we put the 2 bonus audio tracks on the CD, but failed to include 09-Optimize. Get it here as well.

Go to MyLearnAndBurnConnection.com for details…

dodoro51

5 stars hotels
      A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, “I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat.” Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
      He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, “I cannot go to the rich man’s house today, for I cannot get over the river.”
      He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.